About Me

My photo
With my MLIS degree complete and my first part-time real librarian position in high gear I find that my pleasure reading has gotten back on track. I figured now would be the time to get back to blogging. Let's hope I can keep on top of my books. So with my trusty Pomeranian dog "Spike" stiill by my side I will continue the challenge to read 1001 books.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Let's try this again.



I know I have been gone for quite some time, but I just began a read-a-thon and figured it was a good time to blog about it.

I have been working hard on my MLIS and have this and one more semester before I do my final e-portfolio and get my degree! As classes start this week I don't know how much reading I will get done, but I'll post what I finish.

I'm beginning with THE WOMAN IN BLACK which I am looking forward to seeing when it opens in February. I was reading an article about the film and found out that this ghost story set in Victorian England apparently is regularly taught in Great Britain, so I figured it would be great to read before seeing the movie.

I don't have a stack of specific books for the read-a-thon, so I'll just read whatever strikes my fancy.

Until tomorrow...Good Night and Good Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, The Woman in Black! I really want to read that one and see the movie. It looks so good!

    I hope you enjoy the read-a-thon this week. I'm glad to have you with us. =O)

    ReplyDelete