About Me

My photo
With my MLIS degree complete and my first part-time real librarian position in high gear I find that my pleasure reading has gotten back on track. I figured now would be the time to get back to blogging. Let's hope I can keep on top of my books. So with my trusty Pomeranian dog "Spike" stiill by my side I will continue the challenge to read 1001 books.

Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm baaaack!! BLOOD RELATIONS by DL Atha

Hello everyone, I know it has been quite a while, but life got just too complicated for me to blog on a regular basis so I figured I'd go away for a while and come back when I felt I could give my blog the attention it deserves. So I hope to be posting at least a few times a week from now on. I'll begin with a book which I received as a Kindle copy from the author and am very happy that I did.

BLOOD RELATIONS by DL Atha




Annalise has rrecently moved herself and her daughter to an excluded farm and when her daughter goes off for a visit to her grandmother's, Annalise is looking forward to some quiet time in her new home. Little does she know that someone has been watching her and one night breaks into her home to make her his own, and he is not human.

I am usually not a big fan of horror erotica, but while there is a bit of the erotic within this story, the tale is more about a well-educated, smart woman (she's a doctor) is able to think her way out of a horrible situation and become a heroine in the end.

I really enjoyed Annalise and hope that there might be more of her stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment