About Me

My photo
With my MLIS degree complete and my first part-time real librarian position in high gear I find that my pleasure reading has gotten back on track. I figured now would be the time to get back to blogging. Let's hope I can keep on top of my books. So with my trusty Pomeranian dog "Spike" stiill by my side I will continue the challenge to read 1001 books.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Have I mentioned I HATE hot weather???


I know I said I would be back, and I have been reading, but the AC in our computer room went on the fritz last week and it has been very hot (it's 90 right now at 11pm!) so I have only gotten on the computer to do email.

Luckily we now have AC again (yay!) and I will post tomorrow the many books I have read in the last couple of weeks. Also, Comic Con International starts Wednesday and I am going to try to post each evening!

Hope everyone is staying cool in this very hot summer we are experiencing (I know there are areas much hotter than Southern California) and until tomorrow...Good Night and Good Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me this week for the read-a-thon. Be sure to link this post at the starting line when you start reading. I'm working on the post right now and it should be up around midnight or so please (Monday, 1/23 at 12:00am CST U.S. time) Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete