About Me

My photo
With my MLIS degree complete and my first part-time real librarian position in high gear I find that my pleasure reading has gotten back on track. I figured now would be the time to get back to blogging. Let's hope I can keep on top of my books. So with my trusty Pomeranian dog "Spike" stiill by my side I will continue the challenge to read 1001 books.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 10, 2010

Hello and a Happy Belated Mother's Day for all you moms out there!

I really am still around; however, my schoolwork has taken away most of my
reading time. Rest assured that next week, after classes are over, I will be
reading with fury and plan on reading one "1001" book and then a book from my
massive "other books" list.

Until next time, Good Afternoon and Good Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment